One of the many things setting Hansen Buildings apart from competitors is our use of the “Double Truss System”. This technique allow for two individual trusses to be thoroughly paired together to work as a system, before notching it into your sidewall columns. This adds to your building’s strength and stability. In this short video Eric explains how the double truss system connects with the columns!
Know more about our pricing.
The industry’s most comprehensive post frame blog.
This guru will grant you the answer to one pole barn question!
To help guide you in the design of your new pole building.
Look at our collection of building photos for creative ideas!
Lets pick out some colors!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Pole Barn Truss Spacing 239.6k views
- Dear Pole Barn Guru: Concrete Footing or Not? 143.5k views
- A Shortlist for Smooth Barndominium Sailing 123.8k views
- Concrete Footing: How Thick Should it Be? 105.1k views
- Pole Barn Post Spacing Revisited 86.7k views
- Pole Building Prices: Beware when you compare 79.8k views
- More High Wind News – Pole Buildings Can Withstand Strong Winds 78k views
- Lying or Just Plain Stupid? 77.4k views
- What does 2×6 Lumber Weigh? 76.1k views
- Fastest Pole Building Ever Constructed 75.2k views