What are bookshelf girts and what is the purpose they serve? A common question within the post frame industry. We head to the job site with this short video as Eric explains to us the reasoning behind the design. The purpose they serve. And the different types of girts used in our buildings!
Know more about our pricing.
The industry’s most comprehensive post frame blog.
This guru will grant you the answer to one pole barn question!
To help guide you in the design of your new pole building.
Look at our collection of building photos for creative ideas!
Lets pick out some colors!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Pole Barn Truss Spacing 239.3k views
- Dear Pole Barn Guru: Concrete Footing or Not? 143.2k views
- A Shortlist for Smooth Barndominium Sailing 123.7k views
- Concrete Footing: How Thick Should it Be? 104.9k views
- Pole Barn Post Spacing Revisited 86.5k views
- Pole Building Prices: Beware when you compare 79.8k views
- More High Wind News – Pole Buildings Can Withstand Strong Winds 77.9k views
- Lying or Just Plain Stupid? 77.4k views
- What does 2×6 Lumber Weigh? 76.1k views
- Fastest Pole Building Ever Constructed 75.2k views