Screw Block’s help in fastening your side steel to your building. They are essentially a piece of wood (2×6 in video) used in creating a straight surface across your exterior girts. The screw blocks server the function of allowing you a flat surface to attach the siding to without drilling into the gap’s of the girt blocks from exterior columns. Eric show’s us in the video how he attach’s a screw block!
Know more about our pricing.
The industry’s most comprehensive post frame blog.
This guru will grant you the answer to one pole barn question!
To help guide you in the design of your new pole building.
Look at our collection of building photos for creative ideas!
Lets pick out some colors!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Pole Barn Truss Spacing 239.3k views
- Dear Pole Barn Guru: Concrete Footing or Not? 143.2k views
- A Shortlist for Smooth Barndominium Sailing 123.7k views
- Concrete Footing: How Thick Should it Be? 104.9k views
- Pole Barn Post Spacing Revisited 86.5k views
- Pole Building Prices: Beware when you compare 79.8k views
- More High Wind News – Pole Buildings Can Withstand Strong Winds 77.9k views
- Lying or Just Plain Stupid? 77.4k views
- What does 2×6 Lumber Weigh? 76.1k views
- Fastest Pole Building Ever Constructed 75.2k views